Do you want to paddle in the archipelago, have coffee on a sun-warmed cliff and swim in the sea?
- Then you are in the right place!
We have a fantastic paddle water with lovely Swedish granite cliffs just outside our kayak centre in cosy Väjern about 2km north of Smögen. Everybody is welcome, beginners as well as already experienced paddlers. We are happy to give tips and advice on good paddle trails depending on prior kayak experience, weather- & wind conditions.
New for 2023 is our partnership with Johannesvik Camping & Stugby. Our experience with kayaking, SUP & Outdoor activities and their fantastic surroundings and various fine accommodation options is a really good combination! Book accommodation and lots of wonderful activities via their online booking. Our experience and service comes with the purchase. Tip! If you live at the facility, you get a discount on the activities.
Book your next outdoor adventure in Johannesviks Online Booking!
Kayak Centre in Väjern
- Rent kayak self-service - fr. 200sek
- Rent double kayak self-service - fr. 350sek
- Rent - SUP (hard) self-service - fr. 250sek
- Rent several days self-service - kayak, double kayak & SUP
- Gift card - any value
- Charge your car at our Electric gas station!
- During v. 29-32 2023, staffed rental from Väjern is offered with pick-up & drop-off times - see booking for more info
In our online store your next paddle adventure are easily booked
It is of course also possible to call or send an e-mail if you have any questions or want help with booking. We respond as quickly as we can.
Open on request - if you want to paddle and want tips & advice, call or send an e-mail!
TOGO-Self-service always open!
- Remember that paddling in cold water now applies - wear a dry suit or a thick wet suit
- To rent TOGO, knowledge of sea paddling in cold water & knowledge of rescue principles is required
- Bring a change of clothes packed waterproof, charged mobile phone, hot drink & company
Phone: +46 (0)70 238 09 68
We are located at the address: Dinglevägen 61D in Väjern approx. 2km north of Smögen
Tips för hållbart resande!
We have the bus stop "Väjern" just 100m from the kayak centre
The bus company on our area is called "Västtrafik" and they have an online travel planer:
There are also great bike and hiking trails that can be used to get to us:
Digital map for Soteleden / Kuststigen (arcgis.com) - The map also shows bus stops in one layer!
If you come by car, we have plenty of free parking at the kayak centre in Väjern - now with the opportunity to charge your electric car!
Partner - Johannesvik Camping & Stugby
Here is offered
- Rent kayak
- Rent double kayak
- Rent SUP (hard)
- Activities & Courses - private or group
- Guided tours, courses and activities in Kayaking, SUP, MTB, Rock Climbing, hiking, yoga, Tabata, outdoor cooking etc.
- The facility has cliff-golf/mini golf, sauna raft, swimming area with cliffs, beach, jetties & slide, relaxation area, barbecue hut, conference facilities, dog bath, etc.
- Various accommodation options such as cabins, camping sites, "Glamping" & tent pitches
- Charge the electric car (only for residents of the campsite)
Book & Opening hours
Online booking is now open! Easily book your next outdoor adventure here: Online Booking
Tip! If you stay at the campsite, you get a discount on the activities. Use the booking code you receive when booking accommodation to get a discount!
Directions to the campsite here: FIND US