- Mark the date and time
- Select the number of kayaks
- Click on "Book"
- Go to "Show shopping cart" to see your order
- If everything looks good, click on "Continue to Checkout" where you enter your booking details
- Payment is made on the web and is not refundable - therefore book only if you have seen that the weather and wind are good for kayaking.
- Once you have received a confirmation, the booking is complete.
- In the booking confirmation you get a code that you use to unlock shed and kayaks/SUPs.
- You pick up the kayak at the kayak place and the accessories in the storage/shed.
- Place the kayak on the wooden porch in front of the shed - not on the gravel as it breaks if you sit in it when it is lying on gravel with stones underneath.
- Fold up the rudder at the back so that it points upwards. This way you get the chance to try pressing the pedals in the kayak when it is on land. This is not possible if the rudder is attached or in the rear fork.
- Equipment included: paddle, life jacket (mandatory), cockpit chapel (optional), pump (1st per booking), our own nautical chart with drawn routes (1st per booking), sponge to dry out the kayak.
- There are instructional videos on Youtube with both basic reviews, with tips on what can be good to know when to paddle with us, and a short film with a focus on adjusting the footrests. QR code for accessing instructional videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXsf2h5vJr6NFleRpDpDK7w
- Make sure all pack openings are properly closed before you leave.
- Load the kayak at the low kayak pier (down a small ramp)
- Enjoy a wonderful paddle trip in our beautiful archipelago 😊
- When you have finished paddling, lift the kayak to the wooden porch or gravel if it is full on the porch (you should not sit in it and then it is ok to put it on gravel)
- Check that nothing is left in the pack openings or the life jacket pockets
- Wipe the kayak with the sponge (available in the shed)
- Close all hatches and fasten the rudder with the strap.
- Put the kayak back in place, with the cockpit down.
- Wet equipment (life jacket & canopy) is hung on the hooks at the kayak place on the back of the shed and dry equipment are put back inside the shed.
- Done :-)
We have 1st model of double kayak (K2). It is a stable sea kayak in plastic. The front seat has some limited legroom so we recommend that the person sitting there is a maximum of 170cm.
If you have children who are younger than 12 years, we recommend an experienced adult at the back seat to steer.