The booking is open 24 hours a day in our online store. Link: Online Store We offer stable sea kayaks in plastic from SeaBird and hard SUPs from SUN. If you have questions or want help with the booking, please contact us and we will help you.
We answer the phone as quickly as we can. If there is no answer, send an e-mail, text message or say your name and number and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
We have 3 types of single kayaks (K1) from the brand SeaBird. The models are called Expedition Åfjord (3.68m), Discovery (4.3m) & Expedition HV (5.19m). We also have a model of double kayak that is 5.19cm and equipped with a rudder. All are stable sea kayaks in plastic that are suitable for both single-day and multi-day trips.
Kayak ToGO - Self-service
If you are an experienced paddler who is familiar with the marine environment & peer rescue, you can now book, pay and pick up / leave the kayak completely on your own. This allows for more flexibility when it comes to rental times, more generous opening hours and lower prices! See products marked with "ToGO Self-Service" in the online store.
In support of self-service, there are videos on Youtube that we recommend you watch. There we show how to set up the kayak and what can be good to think about when paddling with us. The films are available in Swedish and English versions.
Link to our YouTube channel and our videos: Smögens KajakÄventyr – YouTube
Price single kayak (K1) - ToGO Self-service:
- Express paddling 2h - 200sek
- Half day - 250 sek (up to 3 hours)
- Full day - 450 sek (more than 3 hours)
Price double kayak (K2) - ToGO Self-service:
- Express paddling 2h - 350 sek
- Half day - 450 sek (up to 3 hours)
- Full day - 650 sek (more than 3 hours)
Rent kayak "Single day trip"
We have no fixed times for delivery & submission, you book the time you want in the online store. The pricing for the kayaks is based on half or full day. Half day is up to 3 hours and over 3 hours is full day. The rental price for kayak includes: kayak, paddle, cockpit canopy/cover, life jacket, nautical chart, sponge, pump & quick review if desired.
Price single kayak (K1):
- Half day 300sek (up to 3 hours)
- Full day 500 sek (more than 3 hours)
Price double kayak (K2)
- Half day 500sek (up to 3 hours)
- Full day 700sek (more than 3 hours)
Rent kayak - Several days
Do you want the kayak by the cottage for a few days or maybe take an appreciated holiday with the tent? With us, it is excellent to book several days and if necessary, we can also arrange pick-up (see separate price).
- Single kayak (K1): Basic price 700sek/2 days + 350SEK per started day after that
- Double kayak (K2): Basic price 1300sek/2 days + SEK 400 per started day after that
If you wish to be picked up, it is possible to book together with the kayak booking. Prices from SEK 1,000 depending on the number of kayaks and where you want to be picked up.
SUP- Stand Up Paddleboard
Now it is also possible to rent SUP - Stand Up Paddleboard with us.
This year we have completely switched to hard SUP boards. The model we have is called SUN Spirit Thermo 10.6
- The board is equipped with a soft deck, which makes it perfectly adapted to everything from kayaking, yoga, play and swimming.
- The soft deck also makes it easy to get up for beginners who fall into the water.
- SUN Spirit is a very stable board and the perfect choice for anyone who wants to start paddling SUP.
- Weight: 12 kg
- Length: 10.6 (ca. 320cm)
- Width: 31 (approx. 76cm)
- Thickness: 4.15 (approx. 10cm)
- Volume: 244.62 L
- Weight paddler: Up to 100 kg (for the best paddling experience)
- Material: ABS / pc shell with fiberglass EPS core.
- Price: 250sek / 2 hours
+ 50 sek/hour after that
- Full day: 500sek
- Rent several days: Basic price: 800 sek for 2 days + 300 sek per started day after that
Rules & Information
- Cancellation & rebooking is made free of charge provided that it is announced no later than 2 hours before the planned start. If notice is given later than 2 hours before the start, the full fee will be charged
- To rent or participate in our activities & courses, you must be able to swim 200m
- The rental price (SUP) includes: SUP board, paddle, life jacket and our own nautical chart for the local area & quick review if desired.
- The rental price (kayak) includes: kayak, paddle, cockpit canopy/cover, life jacket, sponge, pump, our own nautical chart for the local area and possibly, quick review if desired (for ToGO products in our self-service, there is a video on Youtube with a review available).
- ToGO self-service: to book ToGO self-service, knowledge of kayaking or SUP paddling in a marine environment and peer rescue is required.
- ToGO self-service bookings are not refundable, so make sure that the weather & especially the wind is good before you book.
- In the event of any material damage to the equipment, the customer is liable for compensation.
- The age limit for booking is 18 years or in the company of a parent.
- All paddling takes place at your own risk and responsibility.
- Smögens Kajakäventyr AB has no insurances that cover any. accident incident incl. physical and / or property damage. Please review your own insurance situation.
- For safety reasons at e.g. In bad weather, Smögens KajakÄventyr always has the right to cancel or move bookings and then notify the customer no later than the same morning as the booking applies. Of course, the booking canceled by Smögens KajakÄventyr entails a full refund.
- By booking rental via Smögens KajakÄventyr, the customer agrees to these rules and information.