- Mark the date and time
- Select the number of kayaks
- Click on "Book"
- Go to "Show shopping cart" to see your order
- If everything looks good, click on "Continue to Checkout" where you enter your booking details
- Payment is made on the web and is not refundable - therefore book only if you have seen that the weather and wind are good for kayaking.
- Once you have received a confirmation, the booking is complete.
- In the booking confirmation you get a code that you use to unlock shed and SUPs.
- You pick up the SUPs at the SUP-stand and the accessories in the storage/shed.
- Be careful with the fin on the SUP as it is easily damaged if, for example, lays the SUP on the ground with the fin facing down.
- Included: Hard 10.6 SUP from Sun, paddle, life jacket (mandatory to use) and if requested our own natucal chart in the local area with marked suggestions for routes and places to go ashore
- Load the SUP at the low jetty (down a small ramp)
- Enjoy a wonderful paddle trip in our beautiful archipelago 😊
- When you have finished paddling, lift up the SUP and rinse it off with fresh water (see orange hose at the bridge)
- Put the SUP back in place, make sure the fin does not receive anything.
- Wet life jackets are hung on the hooks at the back of the shed and paddles and charts are placed back inside the shed.
- Done :-)